Sunday, February 8, 2009

My first blog....ohhh the pressure

I have been saying I was going to get my web site and blog going for some time now and thanks to my amazing husband I finally have. Those of you who know me well may be already cowering in fear knowing that this awesome new technology gives me the power to ramble on and on with unbridled abandon.

I was born in a small town in Oregon called The Dalles. It was a cloudy rainy day......o.k..........just kidding. I'll skip ahead a bit and I will try to keep this blog focused on my art and the art community.
I am currently showing at Sunset Bay Gallery. Thanks entirely to an amazing group of experimental artists that were generous enough to invite me in to their group. I have posted more information on my website if you are interested. (I am so exited to say that...I have wanted a website for so long! Thanks Steve!!) I am also working on entries for the many summer art festivals with particular focus on the Edmonds Art Festival.

There! I did it. I kept it brief. No promises but so far so good.

Thank you for reading my first blog and I guarantee more to come. I would love to hear from you and please visit my new website LynnGarkaStudio.com

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on starting your blog. I only started mine in January, and it has been a truly rewarding experience. There are so many talented bloggers out there, with truly unique things to show and talk about. You won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete